You need a tomato firmware with TTB functionality, at the moment only Shibby v105 or higher, in the future hopefully more mods! With TTB the theme of preference is download from internet and stored into the RAM of your router while operating. Note: TTB will get your theme online every time your RAM is cleared (e.g. you reboot the router)
1) The automatic installation is described below:
2) Browse the http://tomatothemebase.eu/?cat=3 internet site and look for a theme you like. Note down the name.
3) Log into your tomato and go into Administration/Admin access/Colour scheme
4) Select the option Online and fill in the fields as follow:
- TTB ID# –> Enter here the theme name
6) Reload your tomato interface in the browser
Voilà – enjoy your Tomato Theme base!